(A-Z Artist or Band Name) Now Indexed

Since we only had one under D, and he's under N in my library, and I didn't complain, here's some more Nick Drake. Like anyone get could get enough!

The first means a lot to me...

Cello Song

And if one day you should see me in the crowd
Lend a hand and lift me
To your place in the cloud

Three Hours

Free Ride

And, just because I'm in a don't-give-a-fuck kinda mood...

Riverman

Bite me. Anyway, there's plenty left for the true aficionados...

-)

No problem with Nick Drake but we had Riverman under D.
I know because it's gone on my personal playlist.

M was, well Massive. And there was a lot of Mass posting.
Some of you really like to post on bulk. Nothing wrong with that lads but it's hard to see the wood for the trees sometimes and try to get a few in myself as well.
Nearly went for @1.618034 again can't really remeber why. Think it was those two that my missus liked, Maidenhair or something like that.
Nearly went for @Lancet Fluke for MGMT
In the end it had to be the only Van Morrison posted I think. Moondance and @blueparrot .

N. Had a think about this. I'll leave New Order and Nirvanna to whoever gets in first.

Laura Nyro
Gibson Street.

Mansionair, mate. Mansionair. Check them out. That album is only from last year.

Your missus will thank you, if nothing else.

Thanks again for the thread, finding new stuff from others and old stuff from the depths of my music collection. And a more than welcome distraction...

You've created a monster!

Mansionair, mate. Mansionair. Check them out. That album is only from last year.

Your missus will thank you, if nothing else.

Thanks again for the thread, finding new stuff from others and old stuff from the depths of my music collection. And a more than welcome distraction...

You've created a monster!
Tell me about it.
At the busy end of fiscal year in work too. Nice to have music in the background though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.