AA Gill slates Manchester (and Wio's Westaurant)

mustn't have had enuff jellied eels for the smug cockernee twat

I think Manchester is a great city and I am proud to be from here BUT for food its dire. Im not saying Im an expert but we seem to have flash places that are very pleasant to eat a meal and charge big money, but if you judge them purely on the food its average. We do not have ONE Michelin star restaurant….Birmingham has 5....

I have eaten at the many so called 'fine resturants' inclyding Rosso, San Carlo,
Chaophraya, Grill on The Alley, Yan Sing, Lounge ten and many others. I can't say I have ever had a bad meal at any of them, but I've always paid a lot of money (I think) for a pretty average meal....

I wish i had a good palate,i just shovel it in as fast as i can, if it was off i wouldn't notice.
FEED ME!

Another of those cunts that doesn't actually do anything, but makes a living telling other people where they've gone wrong. He's hardly a productive member of society.
I hope the pretentious **** has to spend the vast majority of his days eating from bins and soup kitchens.
Get a real job you poncy ****!

There have been a few threads on here in the past stating just what he has said so I dont think we can really complain, well at least I cant as the Blue Moon Chippy was my favourity eating establishment for years (just enough to keep me going from Maine Road to the Beehive).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.