Aalborg away- ticket needed

mb1977

Any good people who arent going to the Aalborg away match, but have points on their cards?
Ex-pat living in Aalborg would LOVE to be able to see his beloved blues again.
All help greatly appreciated

I've got mates in Denmark who have got tickets in the home end. Shouldn't be a problem getting hold of some.

I'm always a little concerned about these 1/2/3 post guys who come on 'touting' for tickets.

If you're a genuine blue I appologise but it's strange that you've just appeared a couple of days before the game when we've known we could have been playing Aalborg for quite a while.

blue b4 the moon said:
I've got mates in Denmark who have got tickets in the home end. Shouldn't be a problem getting hold of some.

I'm always a little concerned about these 1/2/3 post guys who come on 'touting' for tickets.

If you're a genuine blue I appologise but it's strange that you've just appeared a couple of days before the game when we've known we could have been playing Aalborg for quite a while.
Listen- I understand it soundsa bit sus, but in an attempt to not seem like some scam artist- I am a blue- from Sale, but happen to live out here. Ive obviously no way of being eligible for a ticket as I cant just pop back to Mcr every week to win loyalty points. Me leaving the 'glamour' of Sale, shouldnt take away from my supporting City- and the thought never even occurred to me that I could get my hands on a ticket until someone suggested this forum. Im not out to fleece anyone, I was just trying to find a way of getting to see the blues. Re: standing at the Aalborg end- have had offers from people over here but its never the same as standing with your own.

mb1977 said:
blue b4 the moon said:

Listen- I understand it soundsa bit sus, but in an attempt to not seem like some scam artist- I am a blue- from Sale, but happen to live out here. Ive obviously no way of being eligible for a ticket as I cant just pop back to Mcr every week to win loyalty points. Me leaving the 'glamour' of Sale, shouldnt take away from my supporting City- and the thought never even occurred to me that I could get my hands on a ticket until someone suggested this forum. Im not out to fleece anyone, I was just trying to find a way of getting to see the blues. Re: standing at the Aalborg end- have had offers from people over here but its never the same as standing with your own.

mate, I sympathise, there are a few on here that will always happily share their suspicions and question your loyalty. Keep pluggin there are many on here that will help when they can

3 of us going without tickets (thursday out Friday back Stanstead) driving up and sleeping in car. Will it be easy to buy home tickets out there.

Kippaxhouse said:
3 of us going without tickets (thursday out Friday back Stanstead) driving up and sleeping in car. Will it be easy to buy home tickets out there.
If you mean to stand in with the Danes, I dont think theres much doing- just checked Aalborgs website and theyre reporting a sell out on home tickets.

PS: Craig 11936 cheers for the above comment :)

Kippaxhouse said:
mb1977, will the match be on tele in any of the bars.

Its definately being shown on the on telly, Ive not checked with individual places, and what theyre showing, but its a safe bet any pub will be showing be the City match.

Best bets in Aalborg centre:
The John Bull Pub, Nytorv (English Pub)
The Irish Bar, also on Nytorv (Irish..obviously)
The Wharf, Borgergade (English pub...good for real ales)
Pit Stop, Danmarksgade (bit of an American sports bar with loads of big screens...will be rammed with Aab fans)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.