Aalborg?

King Of The Kippax

Has anyone looked into flights or even booked any? I'm thinking prices will rocket as soon as the results are confirmed on friday.

Tbh i dont trust City enough to do that, it would be a "typical City" moment. It could be a gamble, but if only paying under say £50-£100 could pay off

Yeah Im probably going to book something later on today.Obviously it's gamble when City are involved but I can book a flight for under £50.Like you say prices will rocket by Friday and hotels will be hard to get by Friday aswell.

I have booked flights with Ryanair, Birmingham to Billund (Tuesday - Thursday) £17.50 return. just got to hope that the game is on the Wednesday not Thurday IF we get there!

Be careful though, we will only get 500-600 tickets, so a lot of loyalty points will be required!

Ja Salford Blue said:
I have booked flights with Ryanair, Birmingham to Billund (Tuesday - Thursday) £17.50 return. just got to hope that the game is on the Wednesday not Thurday IF we get there!

Be careful though, we will only get 500-600 tickets, so a lot of loyalty points will be required!
Why would it be on the Wednesday?

Ja Salford Blue said:
I have booked flights with Ryanair, Birmingham to Billund (Tuesday - Thursday) £17.50 return. just got to hope that the game is on the Wednesday not Thurday IF we get there!<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">Be careful though, we will only get 500-600 tickets, so a lot of loyalty points will be required!

over 4000 i think

Dubai Blue said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
I have booked flights with Ryanair, Birmingham to Billund (Tuesday - Thursday) £17.50 return. just got to hope that the game is on the Wednesday not Thurday IF we get there!<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">Be careful though, we will only get 500-600 tickets, so a lot of loyalty points will be required!
<BR itxtvisited="1">Why would it be on the Wednesday?

its not confirmed dates yet either 18th or 19th i think it is

Well Aalborg's home leg last week was on the Wednesday.So there must be a chance that It could be same again In the next round.I suppose for £17.50 It is worth the risk.

Dubai Blue said:
Ja Salford Blue said:

Uefa website says that the 2nd leg of the last 16 ties will be played on either wednesday 18 or thursday 19 march.

Aston Villa & halft the other games were played on wednesday last week

Ja Salford Blue said:
Dubai Blue said:
Ja Salford Blue said:

Uefa website says that the 2nd leg of the last 16 ties will be played on either wednesday 18 or thursday 19 march.

Aston Villa & halft the other games were played on wednesday last week
Fair enough. Didn't realise.

Did you notice Aalborgs home gate against Coruna ....... unless i'm mistaken it was less than 8,000 ....... it could well be that not every City fan who wants to go will get a ticket for this game , should it arise!

Ja Salford Blues visiting fan ticket estimation of 500-600 might well prove to be right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.