Aaron Hickey

What position does he play

Left-back though has also been deployed on the right. We apparently noted our interest in the summer, so presumably we’re simply continuing to monitor his development. He has talent but is raw, though he is gaining considerable experience for someone his age, similar in that respect to Gary Naysmith who broke through at a young age before signing for Everton.

Watched him a few times last season, performed admirably well against Celtic especially considering he was just 16 but didn't really see anything 'special' about his game.

I was also talking to a Hearts fan a couple of weeks back,said the lad is their best player....jn a disappointing season overall
He kept mentioning City so i assumed he was a youngster on loan from us..tricky to hear with a heavy scots accent...he must have been saying City are looking at him.

Both the old firm allegedly after him as well but hopefully we are forging links with City and if he goes anywhere it's there
A very very good left back already and positionally very astute.
He will have a great future ahead of him

With Hearts now relegated I wonder if City will make a move before Rangers/Celtic swoop.

Won't do his development any good playing in the Scottish Championship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.