Aaron Mooy

We are underrepresented by baldies in the team,hopefully it isn't a deep rooted issue,so it's a very much a yes from me.
This is a diafolically underated contribution to this thread.

For me, on current form, it would be a close shave between Mooy and Gundy, so why not give a cut rate transfer a go.

Though Gundogan may not always have been razor sharp, I’d still have him over Mooy! But there may only be a whisker in it.

just signed a new 3 year deal wth Huddersfield and then has gone to Brighton on loan. Do I detect a ruse to avoid paying us a sell on fee?

Hmm. Doubt it. Looks like they're trying to hedge their bets buy only giving him the loan so that they can retain him if they bounce back into the Prem, if don't then the extended contract will allow them to sell.

Just signed for Shanghai SIPG. Obviously not good enough for England. I’d have thought a move to Australia would have better suited him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.