Aaron Wan-Bissaka (signed for United)

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Summerbee88, 6 Nov 2018.

1. dhruvblue

dhruvblue

Good signing but then he will look shite in that shithole

2. Franknorgrovesnephew

Franknorgrovesnephew

Off to Rags so close thread I reckon

3. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Team Pep
    Yeah, a lot more needed but it's slightly concerning that they seem to be signing players they actually need now rather than endless shit centre halves, holding mids and inverted left wingers. If they move Dalot into right wing next season they'll be a much harder proposition. At least they lost Herrera.

4. jared

jared

It's the mentality of the squad and the dressing room atmosphere and the unproven manager that would kill them. Their main players like pogba lukaku and ddg looking to leave. That can't be good for squad morale. That's without including Sanchez toxic salary and martial gloomy attitude.

5. Adebayor

Adebayor

He’s a very good defender, but is useless going forward. Yes he used to be a winger, but from what I’ve heard he was moved back to RB because he can’t cross, and his attacking play in the last year has been pretty nonexistent so would have been terrible for us. He is a poor passer too, so would take a very long time to improve to the point where he can play out from the back.

He may do well in a Utd team who want to bypass the intricate passing moves. If they want to defend deep then play it out to the wingers to get a cross into the big man, but it looks like they’re selling Lukaku so it seems like more cluelessness from them.

6. aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Team Pep
    That's why I said 'slightly' :)

7. I'm With Stupid

I'm With Stupid

To be fair, anyone they signed this summer would be someone they need. They don't have a single position where they don't need to strengthen.

trumpton likes this.
  8. aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Team Pep
    They usually like to sign squad players as backup to the shite they have, for huge money though. This represents a change in MO.

9. I'm With Stupid

I'm With Stupid

Again, possibly a reflection of how shite they are though that any half decent player will now strengthen their first team. Compare that to this very thread, where no-one was suggesting Wan-Bissaka as a player that would go straight into our first team, rather someone who would be phased in over time to replace Walker as he gets older. Yet for them, he's a guaranteed starter.

10. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

That’s one season though! I just think it’s absurd paying that for him