Aaron Wan-Bissaka (signed for United)

Bit gutted really. Was looking forward to another season of Ashley Young sabotaging their entire defence.

Lot more needed from them to make a real difference but it’s an astute signing if they’re looking to build for he future.
Yeah, a lot more needed but it's slightly concerning that they seem to be signing players they actually need now rather than endless shit centre halves, holding mids and inverted left wingers. If they move Dalot into right wing next season they'll be a much harder proposition. At least they lost Herrera.

Yeah, a lot more needed but it's slightly concerning that they seem to be signing players they actually need now rather than endless shit centre halves, holding mids and inverted left wingers. If they move Dalot into right wing next season they'll be a much harder proposition. At least they lost Herrera.

It's the mentality of the squad and the dressing room atmosphere and the unproven manager that would kill them. Their main players like pogba lukaku and ddg looking to leave. That can't be good for squad morale. That's without including Sanchez toxic salary and martial gloomy attitude.

He’s a very good defender, but is useless going forward. Yes he used to be a winger, but from what I’ve heard he was moved back to RB because he can’t cross, and his attacking play in the last year has been pretty nonexistent so would have been terrible for us. He is a poor passer too, so would take a very long time to improve to the point where he can play out from the back.

He may do well in a Utd team who want to bypass the intricate passing moves. If they want to defend deep then play it out to the wingers to get a cross into the big man, but it looks like they’re selling Lukaku so it seems like more cluelessness from them.

It's the mentality of the squad and the dressing room atmosphere and the unproven manager that would kill them. Their main players like pogba lukaku and ddg looking to leave. That can't be good for squad morale. That's without including Sanchez toxic salary and martial gloomy attitude.
That's why I said 'slightly' :)

To be fair, anyone they signed this summer would be someone they need. They don't have a single position where they don't need to strengthen.

To be fair, anyone they signed this summer would be someone they need. They don't have a single position where they don't need to strengthen.
They usually like to sign squad players as backup to the shite they have, for huge money though. This represents a change in MO.

They usually like to sign squad players as backup to the shite they have, for huge money though. This represents a change in MO.
Again, possibly a reflection of how shite they are though that any half decent player will now strengthen their first team. Compare that to this very thread, where no-one was suggesting Wan-Bissaka as a player that would go straight into our first team, rather someone who would be phased in over time to replace Walker as he gets older. Yet for them, he's a guaranteed starter.

His stats are very very good. He is still very young. He has PL experience. He comes with the English premium. CP didn't have to sell him. So it's always going to be high. Not that I'm denying the market is crazy. But i can see why why it's a good deal

That’s one season though! I just think it’s absurd paying that for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.