Aaron Wan-Bissaka (signed for United)

Again, possibly a reflection of how shite they are though that any half decent player will now strengthen their first team. Compare that to this very thread, where no-one was suggesting Wan-Bissaka as a player that would go straight into our first team, rather someone who would be phased in over time to replace Walker as he gets older. Yet for them, he's a guaranteed starter.
The squads are leagues apart alright. I reckon they'd swap every player they have and a pile of cash for our second XI, but we'd have to be mad to entertain the idea.

The squads are leagues apart alright. I reckon they'd swap every player they have and a pile of cash for our second XI, but we'd have to be mad to entertain the idea.
Not one player from their strongest 11 would get into our side, doubt i’ve ever been able to say that before? miles & miles behind us & long may it continue

one season wonder , who will only go down hill under the worst manager in the prem , will look dodgy next to Phil Jones

Good young player who I think would do really well at the right team. Think the Rags have once again been panicked into overpaying as they left themselves without real options at right back.

Fortunately for us, they need more than a decent right back to make them a contender and it doesn’t look like any else wants to join them.

Shambles.

Didn't City get criticised by nearly every pundit and sports media outlet for signing a defender in Walker for £50m?

Any sign that Utd will be too...?

Didn't City get criticised by nearly every pundit and sports media outlet for signing a defender in Walker for £50m?

Any sign that Utd will be too...?

Not a chance in fact after the signing he is nailed on as a regular England player, future captain and is a shoe in for the Pope’s job he really is that good and that’s before history is rewritten to say he is one out of their famous youth ranks.

Has he told everyone about “dreams coming true” yet and “signing for the biggest club in the world”?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.