Aaron Wan-Bissaka (signed for United)

No **** will pay 70m for him.

Not even Woowar is that mental.
It depends how transfer valuations go? VVD was crazy money for £75m that now looks money well spent. Hazard was thought to be overpriced 6 years ago at 30m, another good investment.
I would like us to invest in the exceptional generational talent of De Ligt, Felix etc.

We have Walker, Danilo and 2 great young fullbacks in the academy with lots of potential. Even if Danilo leaves this is an unnecessary purchase as Stones or Dinho could play as a defensive right back as well. CB, DM and a forward (if Sane leaves) are far more important, then left back before right back.

If we were to buy a RB, I'd prefer the one at Leicester. Every time I have seen him he's looked very good.
I suggested we should get him 3 years ago when he was dominant in the French league. The fact that he played Leftback, Rightback and right wing and was dominant at all 3 statistically at 22 made me know he was going to be special.

As usual, we are late to the party. Perhaps it's just the curse of being a big team. You really can't scout strictly by talent :(

If we're on a tight budget, I can't see spending that much on AWB. Aarons could be a cheaper option.

If we're on a tight budget, I can't see spending that much on AWB. Aarons could be a cheaper option.

I really can’t see why we are on a strict budget though? Loads of fringe players leaving this summer, some first team players going, only signed mahrez last summer and made money and the new puma sponsorship deal coming in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.