About Lescott

Blue Dove

Just a bit of information that I got from a player whilst they were both still at Wolves.
The player who told me this info has played at the top level all his career and he had nothing but the highest praise for him.
He told me to watch out for him as not only is he the physically strongest player he ever played with or against (training), he was technically superb for a defender. Good passing range and great in the air.
Not really had a chance to see him live that much and as I trust MH re signings, I am really looking forward to seeing him in the sacred blue!
Hope he is as good as they say.

Blue Dove said:
Just a bit of information that I got from a player whilst they were both still at Wolves.
The player who told me this info has played at the top level all his career and he had nothing but the highest praise for him.
He told me to watch out for him as not only is he the physically strongest player he ever played with or against (training), he was technically superb for a defender. Good passing range and great in the air.
Not really had a chance to see him live that much and as I trust MH re signings, I am really looking forward to seeing him in the sacred blue!

He's pretty good but £24M? Wiv bin ript off and its us paying their slice to Wolves and the VAT! But might have him on the back of the third kit to wind up renegade Evertonian son.

Good first thread mate, but I understand if you can't reveal the player, but if you can it would be appreciate. PM me or let us all know below. ;)

He's a good defender, but he's not £24m good. Barcelona paid less for Dani Alves FFS.

Halfpenny said:
He's a good defender, but he's not £24m good. Barcelona paid less for Dani Alves FFS.

Can't argue with you there. We are paying top dollar because we need to get in alot of players quickly. Other clubs know we have cash and will ensure we pay the highest price. SWP was not worth £21 million. Chelsea had the money and we made them pay.
Anyway we don't have a budget as such so I don't really care about the price.

Blue Dove said:
Halfpenny said:

Can't argue with you there. We are paying top dollar because we need to get in alot of players quickly. Other clubs know we have cash and will ensure we pay the highest price. SWP was not worth £21 million. Chelsea had the money and we made them pay.
Anyway we don't have a budget as such so I don't really care about the price.
I know what you mean about getting them in quickly and us having the money to do so, but 'value for money' has been emphasised countless times over the course of the summer, and we've clearly been had here.

who%20cares.jpg

supply and demand people.
we demanded him and everton supplied him.
simples!

Does it matter if we paid £1 or £100m for him its not coming out of any of your pockets and is not going onto the city debt! We will have to pay inflated prices, but I honestly think its not that much over (maybe 10-15%). I rate him very highly and have done for over a year now! Quality defender...

Blue Dove said:
lescott thread!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.