About time John Terry got sent off - I applaud the ref

mr t

John Terry is a typical example of a big name player who gets away with foul play week in and week out. From shirt tugging to blatant badly timed challenges he goes unpunished because he is Sir John Terry of Chelsea.

I was so glad to see him walk after his lunge at Leon Osman and hopefully the next time he goes in with one of his trademark 2 footed tackles he'll be shown the red card again.

And as for Scolari arguing with the ref - I hope Phil Dowd told him to go and buy some dignity in the January transfer window..........................

mr t said:
John Terry is a typical example of a big name player who gets away with foul play week in and week out. From shirt tugging to blatant badly timed challenges he goes unpunished because he is Sir John Terry of Chelsea.

I was so glad to see him walk after his lunge at Leon Osman and hopefully the next time he goes in with one of his trademark 2 footed tackles he'll be shown the red card again.

And as for Scolari arguing with the ref - I hope Phil Dowd told him to go and buy some dignity in the January transfer window..........................

Exactly my thoughts as well. I applauded the ref when he sent Terry off when we played Chelsea too. I am so sick of his cynical fouls... sorry... "professional" fouls... that always go unpunished.

Shame that that particular ref got then punished and had to ref in the Championship League or something and the red card was rescinded.

Hate the FA and their double standards.

Bad tackle no doubt and can't argue with the sending off but I'd have him at City tomorrow.

He's got the right attitude, not afraid responsibilty, he's a winner (which will be a culture shock I know) and he couldn't give a toss what anyone thinks of him.

If we want to move on we have to get someone with that mentality into the club.

That cock off Talk Sport, Adrian Durham, was saying last night that John Terry should always be given the benefit of the doubt in incidents like that cos the England captain being suspended is no good for the english game. Unbelievable !!!

What annoyed me about Terry is that when shown the red he started remonstarting with the ref.

As Captain of your country you should be a role model and set the right example to kids watching the game.

Graham Poll came out and said its difficult to send Terry off because he is 'the England' captain.

What a joke our referees are.

chaddblue said:
That cock off Talk Sport, Adrian Durham, was saying last night that John Terry should always be given the benefit of the doubt in incidents like that cos the England captain being suspended is no good for the english game. Unbelievable !!!

The idiot only says the things he says because he wants other idiots to waste their money getting mad at what he's postulating and then phoning in at exhorbitant rates. Twenty-four carat wanker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.