Absent season ticket holders?

KpxSte

If you earn loyalty points for attending games, should season ticket holders who then don't turn up for home games have some loyalty points deducted?

Thought the new way was to buy your points, so no, people buy their tickets they should get their points.

Do think there's scope to charge more for season tickets though and then reimburse at the end of the season based on games attended

KpxSte said:
If you earn loyalty points for attending games, should season ticket holders who then don't turn up for home games have some loyalty points deducted?
You get the points for buying the ticket not turning up. My brother wasn't there today because he was I'll (although someone used his ticket). Should he have sent a doctor's note? Someone else I know is on holiday.

Problem being that our seasons tickets are cheap in real terms, so for those who go 12 times a year max it's worth it as they then recoup some of that money by putting their seat in Viagogo for the games they have no intention of going to. Be like the swamp soon, no chance of a ticket for those whose finances, family or work commitments mean they can't go very often.

KpxSte said:

No, but anyone who manages to get a pint at half time at 107,should get extra 100 points.

-- Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:44 pm --

KpxSte said:

Didn't go today wanted to spend sometime with my son. Didn't want to drive down from Newcastle with him in the car due to the weather hope that's ok with you as I value my child's safety

grim up north said:
KpxSte said:

Didn't go today wanted to spend sometime with my son. Didn't want to drive down from Newcastle with him in the car due to the weather hope that's ok with you as I value my child's safety

Ok, just 10 points deducted then.

left with my 7 yo at 89 mins 'cos she was crying from the cold. can i just have 10 deducted too?

bluegirl74 said:
left with my 7 yo at 89 mins 'cos she was crying from the cold. can i just have 10 deducted too?

disgusting. 10 for you plus 5 for the little un and next time please ensure that she is adequately protected from the elements otherwise it's double points deducted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.