absolute disgrace (FUMING)

just wanted to let people know after being told our seats had been sold and the game was sold out my partner got a phone call off City yesterday, asking if we would be interested in a meal and ticket package for £250, when she told them about the history around our situation and that we had now been given different seats and also told him she was going to go and ask the people in our seats how they got them and how much they paid he went very sheepish and said im very sorry i will find out whats going on and ring her back monday<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:49 pm --<br /><br />
dan.j.mcfc said:
bluemc1 said:
kp789 said:
I cannot envisage that city wouldnt record phone calls. If they have told you one thing then they should stick to that or at least offer some sort of alternative

like i say even if he gets me another seat, the fact i get 3 calls asking about me going to blackburn replay and not 1 about barca game, and i even get them to arrange tickets i don't get them, something underhand is going on, also my mate in the same section not being contacted

Nothing underhand is going on, it's quite obvious they would struggle to sell out against Blackburn so pestered you to buy a ticket. In contrast, they knew Barca would easily sell out, so therefore they didn't have to phone around and mither people to buy tickets. I'm not saying the club are right btw, just that it's pretty obvious and straightforward what they did.

im now really doubting what they are doing is straightforward

bluemc1 said:
just wanted to let people know after being told our seats had been sold and the game was sold out my partner got a phone call off City yesterday, asking if we would be interested in a meal and ticket package for £250, when she told them about the history around our situation and that we had now been given different seats and also told him she was going to go and ask the people in our seats how they got them and how much they paid he went very sheepish and said im very sorry i will find out whats going on and ring her back monday

After a cock-up like that yer should be given one of those little blue box things! No questions!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
bluemc1 said:
just wanted to let people know after being told our seats had been sold and the game was sold out my partner got a phone call off City yesterday, asking if we would be interested in a meal and ticket package for £250, when she told them about the history around our situation and that we had now been given different seats and also told him she was going to go and ask the people in our seats how they got them and how much they paid he went very sheepish and said im very sorry i will find out whats going on and ring her back monday

After a cock-up like that yer should be given one of those little blue box things! No questions!

lol to be fair my mrs did get one a while back she only started going when she met me and its her who gets a gift set GGGGRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sorry but another gripe, after being told the seats in our area had sold out then being offered seats there with a meal package, after looking at 360 pic of the game there is about 12 empty seats in that block, lying bastards
someone is in our seats a couple who (and i must admit we laughed) look the happiest people in the groung

Got to the Ground for the Barca Game - my sons ST didn't work - so we went to a City Steward who tested, my ST, my Wife's St and my Son's. Said mine and my wife's were fine but a problem with my son's. The steward rang the ticket office who confirmed that all three ST's were in the CL Scheme but they had mistakenly sold my son's seat to someone else. I then had to hike around to the ticket office where they issued three alternative seats in another block! I had to pay for one seat because they had not taken the DD for my son's seat - despite doing so during the group stage.

On saturday the people around me said that my son's seat was occupied by a Barcelona fan! You have to question what is going on. The people I dealt with - the Steward and the person in the ticket office were excellent and couldn't have been more helpful but I could have done without the hassle.

nmc said:
Got to the Ground for the Barca Game - my sons ST didn't work - so we went to a City Steward who tested, my ST, my Wife's St and my Son's. Said mine and my wife's were fine but a problem with my son's. The steward rang the ticket office who confirmed that all three ST's were in the CL Scheme but they had mistakenly sold my son's seat to someone else. I then had to hike around to the ticket office where they issued three alternative seats in another block! I had to pay for one seat because they had not taken the DD for my son's seat - despite doing so during the group stage.

On saturday the people around me said that my son's seat was occupied by a Barcelona fan! You have to question what is going on. The people I dealt with - the Steward and the person in the ticket office were excellent and couldn't have been more helpful but I could have done without the hassle.

I always worry about this with the schemes but, touch wood, all good so far. Did it take long to sort out or were you seen as a priority? Good to see they rang the office as they used to tell you to go and queue yourself which must leave the guys feeling a bit useless.

bluemc1 said:
sorry need a rant
i have 3 exec seats in 225 they offer bundle 1 and bundle 2, bundle 2 you get all home games the 3 CL home group stage games and the first 4 domestic home cup games
bundle 1 same without domestic cup games
they spoke to me at the start of the year and said as we didn't play 4 domestic cup games this year you can just get bundle 1 and carry them over from last year, great we will do that
then before the west ham home game they ring and ask if i want to buy my ticket for the game ? i told them i was going anyway and explained what we were told, they said the girl who offered us that didn't work there anymore and they had no record of that, i asked why then did they send me the small programme voucher book for the domestic home cup games ? they said we don't know
in the same phone call i said right i don't want any messing about and booked my Barcalona tickets on each card there and then, he said ok all sorted,
as I've not heard back i just phoned today to check and was told they have nothing down for that and have given my seats away, i told him who i spoke to about it and he said he wasn't making the phone calls for the Barca game 2 other people were, i said well they never phoned ME, i have spoken to my mate who sits near me and he has heard nothing either,
THREE fucking times they rang me asking if i wanted my ticket for the Blackburn replay, THREE FUCKING TIMES and not one phone call for the Barca game
the money i have spent going away Madrid Plzen Munich and they just shit on you like this giving the seats away to friends and business people
is this what we have become ?

Just sent you a PM - please contact me.
Also majorly pissed off with the way we have been treated in recent weeks resulting in City selling our seats for the Barca game to some Johnny Come Lately.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
there's been a lot of changes in the corp staff structure so it's been tricky.

That's true but it's no excuse for horrendous customer service and bare faced lies when you are spending £1000s year in year out. In no other industry would they get away with this as you wouldn't have the customer loyalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.