absolutely woeful!

Innsbruckblue

That has to be the worst performance I've seen this season.
What the hell was Kolarov still doing on the pitch for the second half? Completely at fault for the last two goals.
I'm not a Mancini 'outer' but that performance has tested my patience. How can you be three down at half-time and make absolutely no changes?
Midfield? Did we even have one tonight? we play in blue, not red, has anyone told our players that?
Every single player backing out of challenges.....why? Saving themselves for saturday? Do they really think we've got a chance after that sh*t?
I don't normally post after games, but I'm seething tonight. Sat in my local surrounded by Liverpool fans, the only Blue there, and that was embarrassing.
I'm disgusted at that tonight and, I'm sorry Mancini, but something isn't right.
I really hope you prove me wrong on saturday, but I can't help feeling that you've blown it.

This is not a knee-jerk reaction, just a culmination of certain factors over the last few months.

I was also surrounded by liverpool fans in my local, i expect that in Devon though. I can only think we have been through worse!

Our time will come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.