Abusing our own players.

Again, you’re trying to justify it.

Silva passed the ball from here.

8-B5-DE414-D06-C-43-E9-80-A6-76-D755511-DD5.jpg

Why wasn’t the response the same as with Sterling?

Great defensive clearance by Silva.

I don't get these greasy haired, weasel-faced, fat-faced, decayed toothed idiots, tracksuit bottoms while wearing slip-on shoes who I see in the East Stand, who couldn't coach 7 year-olds, trying to scream instructions (pie in one hand) at our players - as though our guys would respect them. Plenty of those herberts around me in the bottom tier. Take ten of these knobheads, you get ten different opinions, ten ill-informed opinions in my experience. I spend half my time arguing with these guys. Very few of these twits understand Pep's methods - where he targets the opposition's strongest side of their formation, keeps possession until the opponents lose their shape - cue the 60-yard precision diagonal pass by Kevin/Aymeric launched at Bernardo, Riyad, Raheem waiting on the touchline (because that's what Pep wants). They also don't understand why our CBs hold on to the ball to draw the opponent forward and seem to think that when we have possession we should just charge forward. A lot of our fans piss me off. I've been going since 67. We're getting the greatest football we've ever seen - the greatest football the Prem has ever seen. We used to dream of a slump being dropping to second and still in every comp with a final at Wembley. SOME OF OUR FANS DON'T DESERVE PEP AND THIS TEAM.

Superb post. Just what we need another post aimed at all things depressing with city.

The lad had a shite game yesterday, nothing worse than what other players have had in the past.
While going forward he was nowhere near his best and is struggling, he worked his socks off last night and put in plenty of tenacious tackles and tracking back.

Last edited:
I don't get these greasy haired, weasel-faced, fat-faced, decayed toothed idiots, tracksuit bottoms while wearing slip-on shoes who I see in the East Stand, who couldn't coach 7 year-olds, trying to scream instructions (pie in one hand) at our players - as though our guys would respect them. Plenty of those herberts around me in the bottom tier. Take ten of these knobheads, you get ten different opinions, ten ill-informed opinions in my experience. I spend half my time arguing with these guys. Very few of these twits understand Pep's methods - where he targets the opposition's strongest side of their formation, keeps possession until the opponents lose their shape - cue the 60-yard precision diagonal pass by Kevin/Aymeric launched at Bernardo, Riyad, Raheem waiting on the touchline (because that's what Pep wants). They also don't understand why our CBs hold on to the ball to draw the opponent forward and seem to think that when we have possession we should just charge forward. A lot of our fans piss me off. I've been going since 67. We're getting the greatest football we've ever seen - the greatest football the Prem has ever seen. We used to dream of a slump being dropping to second and still in every comp with a final at Wembley. SOME OF OUR FANS DON'T DESERVE PEP AND THIS TEAM.
Me too since 67" best time ever, Mancini was great Pep is the best!

It was at the stadium too mate as I said in my opening post, and it was pretty fucking vile.
Disgraceful, leave the vile stuff out, no place for that whatsoever, though being reasonable, his play has been very ineffectual for too long now that even the folks who think raz can do not wrong surely have to admit at this point he is not a big game starter. Great talent, one of us, hope he gets it sorted soon.
Read on one Pro salary site that raz is on 375k pounds a week, Aguero, #2 at only 300k.

Last edited:
Happy clapper, these lads were young once. They know more than you and your play station. Polite applause for a goal, go boy, go!

After last nights reaction I’m now fairly convinced that the general population of football supporters simply don’t understand the game they are watching.

I thought we were excellent last night. Tactically astute, statistically dominated the game and were only absolutely horrendous finishing away from giving them another pasting. Watching the David Silva chance back on the screen, well it was just unfucking believable. The Sterling one similar. If they go in, it’s a very different conversation on here.

The inability to distinguish the difference between a result and a performance was frankly staggering.

No man with an understanding of the game would have walked out of that stadium last night and labelled it a poor performance.

Quite a lot of this last night and some of it was well out of order. It was fuckin awful.

Anyway I thought I'd skim through the match day thread and that has to be one of the fuckin worst ones I've ever read. Absolutely fuckin Toxic.

I lost count at how many times Raz got called a Cùnt, Prick and a wanker and this was of posters who've been on here 10 years. One called him a Cùnt four times. You're as bad as those scouse fuckers that made his life a misery, and the press too. Yes he's out of form but all the lads done for us and you throw that bile and vitriol at one of your own.

Fuckin Wankers.
I have sat on responding to this thread, but feel you (and some others) need to chill a little.

You have started a thread about the “abuse” of one of our own (players) and then ended with “abuse” of our own (fellow Blues). The irony being W-ker is one of the 3 words you say Raz was called that you are so upset about yet it’s the same term you used to describe them.

At the match and on the match day thread people are caught up in the emotion of the event. People will vent. People will use language to emphasise the point. It may be offensive to some, to others not so much.

Do they literally think Raz is a C-nt? I would say no. Just like you in your emotion don’t really mean that fellow blues are F-ing W-kers...you are using that strong language to emphasise your point.

It’s fellow Blues frustrated with the performance of a player, team selection, tactics, result etc. nothing more.

Personally, I am not a big advocate of language or calling out players publicly. So I can understand your frustration and the point you are trying to make.

However I do love reading the matchdsy thread whilst watching a match. It’s like therapy for me because whilst I may not always agree with the opinions (or language) I know that it is populated by fellow blues around the world who have the same passion for this great club that I do. They are verbalising their emotions and I reckon that’s OK so long as lines (and we know what they are) are not crossed.

With all the negativity against City from media and other fans alike, don’t think we needed another thread all of its own...by doing this we create tension and Blue on Blue. This is exactly what the keyboard warriors on social media and media love.

Anyway, I feel better now that is off my chest. Onwards and upwards I say. Bring on Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.