Abusing our own players.

The hate Sterling never disappeared.

It remained hidden, simmering under the surface until his next drop in form.

It’s been boiling for two years now and the haters aren’t going to miss a chance at getting their digs in while the chips are down.

Just compare and contract the different reactions to the form of Raheem and Bernardo. It’s frightening to be honest.

The power of the media.
Not everything is a media conspiracy when sterling plays well he gets praise when he doesn't he gets shit obviously its a little over board considering his goal count but he hasnt been well for a few months now it is genuinely concerning. As for bernardo when he plays in midfield he plays well when hes out on the right hes not as good similar to sterling on the left i guess. Either way i agree that people have gone overboard about him but to pretend that this is just a normal drop in form is naive hes been bad for the last 3 months its just his goals cover it up.

I have sat on responding to this thread, but feel you (and some others) need to chill a little.

You have started a thread about the “abuse” of one of our own (players) and then ended with “abuse” of our own (fellow Blues). The irony being W-ker is one of the 3 words you say Raz was called that you are so upset about yet it’s the same term you used to describe them.

At the match and on the match day thread people are caught up in the emotion of the event. People will vent. People will use language to emphasise the point. It may be offensive to some, to others not so much.

Do they literally think Raz is a C-nt? I would say no. Just like you in your emotion don’t really mean that fellow blues are F-ing W-kers...you are using that strong language to emphasise your point.

It’s fellow Blues frustrated with the performance of a player, team selection, tactics, result etc. nothing more.

Personally, I am not a big advocate of language or calling out players publicly. So I can understand your frustration and the point you are trying to make.

However I do love reading the matchdsy thread whilst watching a match. It’s like therapy for me because whilst I may not always agree with the opinions (or language) I know that it is populated by fellow blues around the world who have the same passion for this great club that I do. They are verbalising their emotions and I reckon that’s OK so long as lines (and we know what they are) are not crossed.

With all the negativity against City from media and other fans alike, don’t think we needed another thread all of its own...by doing this we create tension and Blue on Blue. This is exactly what the keyboard warriors on social media and media love.

Anyway, I feel better now that is off my chest. Onwards and upwards I say. Bring on Spurs.
A mature take on what after all is just a football forum. If Pep has nothing better to do than read these pages then he should accept that football has always often sparked the worst in all of us ,it is an emotional outlet for a suppressed society. It means little when we express opinions others disagree with. I have never knowingly called a fellow blue a c**t etc on here but have seen how groups of like minded cyber bullies gang together on these pages.

There is one guy on here who comes in the match threads to abuse raz,every post is the same,when he plays well nowhere to be seen,i got a telling off from someone when i told him to fuck off calling raz a fucking prick,unbelievable

There is a guy who sits behind me who does exactly this. Sits with his wife and son. Proper knobhead. Plenty of times Raheem has shut him up scoring and winning a game this year which he’ll do again when he gets his confidence back.

There is a guy who sits behind me who does exactly this. Sits with his wife and son. Proper knobhead. Plenty of times Raheem has shut him up scoring and winning a game this year which he’ll do again when he gets his confidence back.
Think he was ok against the rags and despite a few end of move errors looked like he is close to turning the corner. I expect him to score against Madrid and in the Cup final.

Think he was ok against the rags and despite a few end of move errors looked like he is close to turning the corner. I expect him to score against Madrid and in the Cup final.
The winner would be good!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.