Abusing our own players.

I think it's something wrong with the sport, not the club as such, given it happens everywhere.

I respect that but we are City. We have been through the ringer, we are from the ends and arrived at our Utopia via the back alleys and alleyways of Claremont Road. If we cannot support our players, what do we have?

Abusing any player isn't good but Sterlings form has been appalling for weeks and the chances he continually seems to miss is totally bewildering.

Maybe you'd be better off watching netball or croquet if you're such a sensitive soul. It's football. People hurl abuse at a player one minute then next minute they're a hero when they score a screamer. It's the ones who tweet abuse directly at them who need a smack.

I remember liking Danny Mills for a few micro seconds when he scored the screamer against Everton. I soon came to my senses and by the time the game kicked off again I loathed him just as much as I ever did.

Lol. Sorry big man I might just do that. I wish I was as much as a proper man as you but I’m sure I’ll get over it ;)
"it's football" the lazy, thoughtless fall back excuse for every form of football related anti social, uncivilised, undisciplined on or off field behaviour. That's the pathetic historical rationalisation that never changes and drags football into the mire. These are days of "I do, say and behave anyway I want" it's all "me me me and f you". You have no need to feel a lesser man, it only takes decency to speak out against the rabble.

Abusing any player isn't good but Sterlings form has been appalling for weeks and the chances he continually seems to miss is totally bewildering.

Here come the ‘buts’

How do you feel about Bernardo who has been a worse performer than Sterling this season?

His contribution to our season is minimal compared to what Raheem has given.

Ultimately you’re the exact sort who used to abuse him before and you’ve waited 2 years for this moment to unleash what you’ve been holding in all that time.

I think the problem with Sterling is he's been brilliant for at least 2 years and some of our fan's can't understand why his form has fallen off a cliff. We all know he can be devastating but he's playing like is confidence is shot.

I think folk are even forgetting he's bagged 20 times for us this season aswel as six assist.

He'll be banging them in for fun again soon enough.

Simple this OP. Never abuse our players. They may be having a mare, they may be frightened to put a shot in, you might think they are shirking a challenge but they are our boys. They have signed for our Club. You know, the Club that has been mocked by others, but they still joined us, ready for the fight. So, call them out, but never, ever, abuse them. They are us and we are them. I've had enough of the past week, in-fighting, poor morale and worst of all, we're disconnecting with our manager, team and club. So, enough is enough. We beat Fulham with 39000, we got beat off Utd and got to another Final. We're 2nd in the league. We're City, we're family and we fight till the end. CTID.

I think folk are even forgetting he's bagged 20 times for us this season aswel as six assist.

He'll be banging them in for fun again soon enough.

Love Raz needs to be hooked if he's having a stinker but as you say he'll be on fire soon again.

Here come the ‘buts’

How do you feel about Bernardo who has been a worse performer than Sterling this season?

His contribution to our season is minimal compared to what Raheem has given.

Ultimately you’re the exact sort who used to abuse him before and you’ve waited 2 years for this moment to unleash what you’ve been holding in all that time.

Totally wrong
Sterling is one of.my favourite players who has come through a lot.
Hes obviously struggling and I want him to get to back to what he was last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.