Abusing our own players.

Totally wrong
Sterling is one of.my favourite players who has come through a lot.
Hes obviously struggling and I want him to get to back to what he was last season.

But he’s not the sort of player who reacts well to abuse and you tried to justify it with a ‘but’.

Please tell me why when Raheem doesn’t play well the reaction is completely different to when say Bernardo doesn’t play well?

It’s full of anger, aggression and rage. It’s unsettling to be honest.

But he’s not the sort of player who reacts well to abuse and you tried to justify it with a ‘but’.

Please tell me why when Raheem doesn’t play well the reaction is completely different to when day Bernardo doesn’t play well?

It’s full of anger, aggression and rage. It’s unsettling to be honest.

Its probably because he misses chances that completely defy logic.

Its probably because he misses chances that completely defy logic.

Again, you’re trying to justify it.

Silva passed the ball from here.

8-B5-DE414-D06-C-43-E9-80-A6-76-D755511-DD5.jpg

Why wasn’t the response the same as with Sterling?

We love a good scapegoat. FWIW I feel sorry for Raz as he is being played whilst hopelessly out of form. I suspect the plan is that he will recover it soon but still....
If I may add: on the opposite wing due to the abilities and now form of Mahrez so he’s also playing in a position he’s not necessarily comfortable with...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.