AC/DC

Blue4ever85

Anybody manage to get tickets before they sold out (immediately) this morning?

I rang the MEN like fuck from 10am, but could never get through.

Managed to get seats at the LG Arena in Birmingham though........Phew!

Everywhere now sold out and tickets being sold on for upto 450 notes! FFS

I did, over the moon about it. April seems a long long long way away though now.

Got mine! :-)

Blue2112 got his also but we have to sit in two separate parts as you could only order two per card :-(

Can't wait, I hear they play VERY loud.

acdc.jpg

Bluebottle said:
Lucky fekkers.

Sold out in 4 minutes I think and didn't manage to get one.

Hoping (praying) they add gigs. Rumour is they're going to.

Oh God Pleeaaaaaase!!!

Feel 4 u mate.

I reckon there will be another Manchester date and a Liverpool added at least.

One mate got two by phoning, another went and queued at the MEN and got two. Guy just emailed Planet Rock to say there is ticket for sale on eBay with a bid of £1400. Hope its somone doing it to wind the seller up.
Been told that a possible two more Manc dates may be added.

tried on phone and net today bit couldnt get any tickets.hopefully like you say another manc date will be added, but if not a face value should be gotten ok off ebay the week before the gig itself.

Seen them about five times now and I just can't understand the clamour for tickets this time around as its never really been like that before. Why do todays gigs always seemed to be hyped up beyond reason and they seem to sell out immediately like never before. They were the first band I ever saw play live back in 1982 at the appollo and I suppose I'm lucky to get to see them playing again by the sounds of it.

AC/DC are 'fashionable' now, it was not like this 7 years ago.

Last time they played the MK Bowl 6 Months after Manchester, I hope they do again. If they play Download it will be shite, you need to get 3 days tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.