AC/DC

I was also really suprised at the clamour for tickets today.I work opposite the men arena box office and today along with stevie wonder and the killers last week has been the biggest queues for a gig this year at the MEN i reckon.
never seen ACDC live before so really fancied it this time, kinda fell out of love with em after the 'for those about to rock' album when i was a kid but been listening to em more and more this past few years.

I've seen every tour since 1988 'Blow up your Video'. Managed to get 2 tickets today after joining the Fan Club, but what a carry on. Never known anything like it when getting tickets to see the DC!!!

Managed also to get tickets for Dusseldorf, but that was a couple of weeks ago. No idea why they seem to have been such a demand, can only put it down to people thinking it's their last tour?

Have been browsing DC forums all day and there is no mention of any more Manchester dates?

Citysmith said:
I've seen every tour since 1988 'Blow up your Video'. Managed to get 2 tickets today after joining the Fan Club, but what a carry on. Never known anything like it when getting tickets to see the DC!!!

Managed also to get tickets for Dusseldorf, but that was a couple of weeks ago. No idea why they seem to have been such a demand, can only put it down to people thinking it's their last tour?

Have been browsing DC forums all day and there is no mention of any more Manchester dates?

Thats the big rumour, that it could well be their last tour, hence the clamour. And heard bout more dates being a poss from mate works at Classic Rock magazine, don't take it as gospel though!
Hope they do put more on though, its only fair for the fans who missed out, especially if it is the last time.
Pity there is no way to keep them out of the hands of the touts.

Same story here, See tickets website just pathetically wouldn't even open until standing had sold out, even after the extra London date was announced very early on. Ticketmaster just told me what I asked for wasn't available over and over again - even from 10:03? Bullshit.

I see that touting scum have put loads up on Ebay too. I feel quite bad as I was telling my cousin to get one for her brother, who'd I'd have gone with myself with a ticket of my own. Would have been a Christmas present for him. Then in the end try as I did I couldn't get them. The ticket agents need to sort something better than this out though I think it is a real disgrace, proper music fans just get mugged off every time.

Confirmed new album on the way with Young, Young, Johnson, Williams, Rudd.

with clip of new song Shot in the dark
photo-20160918080047477.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.