AC Milan & FFP - Update p10

Yup. Considering they and many other teams tried to fuck us over, I have no sympathy for any of them.

In fact, I'd celebrate if they went bust.
Same here, I don't know why exactly but I've never liked them. Them and Juventus remind me too much of Liverpool and the filth respectively. Hope they both go bust to be honest. Although new rules will likely be drawn up to prevent that from happening

They're in big trouble over FFP. They've been told they've breached the rules but by so much that UEFA won't negotiate a settlement. They've been referred to the Adjudication Chamber and the Milan CEO is howling about it and threatening legal action.

Gee, I’m kind of torn. On the one hand I want FFP to fail finally and comprehensively, but on the other, seeing a set of bastards like Milan a-snivelling and a-begging is delicious. I won’t forget how they sneered at us over Kaka. As to whether UEFA will levy a meaningful punishment against one of their precious ‘history’ clubs, that remains to be seen......

Come on guys. You know that nothing will happen. Slapped wrist is all. EUFA will find a way in the wording to whitewash it. Would be a lovely thought though :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.