AC Milan's crisis on the pitch is also hitting their finance

Surely this is paving the way for Kaka to leave in the summer.

"We had to sell him, we told you in March that the finances are in a bad way, we have to sell him for the future of AC Milan"

mancboy123 said:
Think the funny thing about this is that Milan are used to be able to use the weight of their reputation in order to bully people into getting their way but i think they have seriously underestimated LA Galaxy because i really dont think they care who Milan is or what their history

most likely true.

is because they have no great history of football and therefore have no conception of Milans history and dont give a toss about it!

i doubt it has to do with having "no conception of Milan's history." i doubt you intended to offend but that sounds more than a little patronizing; maybe Milan are hiring ;)

in my opinion--as an American--it has a lot more to do with LA perceiving Milan to be colossal arrogant cunnies who are so smug they expect everything they want handed over on a silver platter, just because, well, they're AC Milan. (cue awed gasps). definitely not an attitude that will impress Americans. rather, more likely to piss Americans off. i expect unlike Europe, where clubs are used to caving in to player demands, there's a significant chance that the club may tell Miss Beckham "you have two options: 1. you play for us. 2. you don't play." i doubt i'm the only American who will lose respect for them if they bend over and take it from Milan.

Sorry wasnt meant to be offensive at all and when i say have no conception of it i worded it wrongly wasnt meant to say you were unaware of it was more meant to be like you didnt give a monkeys about it and werent about to be bullied by the great AC Milan because in the grand scheme of things in american sport their history means v little if anything!

zeusbheld said:
mancboy123 said:
Think the funny thing about this is that Milan are used to be able to use the weight of their reputation in order to bully people into getting their way but i think they have seriously underestimated LA Galaxy because i really dont think they care who Milan is or what their history

most likely true.

is because they have no great history of football and therefore have no conception of Milans history and dont give a toss about it!

i doubt it has to do with having "no conception of Milan's history." i doubt you intended to offend but that sounds more than a little patronizing; maybe Milan are hiring ;)

in my opinion--as an American--it has a lot more to do with LA perceiving Milan to be colossal arrogant cunnies who are so smug they expect everything they want handed over on a silver platter, just because, well, they're AC Milan. (cue awed gasps). definitely not an attitude that will impress Americans. rather, more likely to piss Americans off. i expect unlike Europe, where clubs are used to caving in to player demands, there's a significant chance that the club may tell Miss Beckham "you have two options: 1. you play for us. 2. you don't play." i doubt i'm the only American who will lose respect for them if they bend over and take it from Milan.

Never had respect for him, never have never will... the guys a walking advert(forgot about football the day he married a fucking freak)

mancboy123 said:
Sorry wasnt meant to be offensive at all and when i say have no conception of it i worded it wrongly wasnt meant to say you were unaware of it was more meant to be like you didnt give a monkeys about it and werent about to be bullied by the great AC Milan because in the grand scheme of things in american sport their history means v little if anything!

ic. agree. wasn't really offended anyway, just trying to clarify.

Barry Conlons wig said:
Never had respect for him, never have never will... the guys a walking advert(forgot about football the day he married a fucking freak)

agree. and he's dumb as rocks, even for a footballer.

what's beautiful about this situation is that it appears that LA have every intention of holding him to his contract, no matter how much he regrets being a sellout. we'll know soon.

the boot fits, Miss Beckham. pack your bags for LA.

I'd still rather we went for other players than Kaka personally. I'm not convinced he's suited to the prem (still can't forget that night against pompey when it looked like a major culture shock to him) and you just know that if he signed for us he'd still be going to the press telling them how much he loves MIlan and all that bullshit. I can't be arsed with it all

I'd rather we just kept adding the de Jong and Vincent Kompany types to our club and gave them time to settle and reach their full potential than going for galacticos like Kaka. Let's get young, qaultiy,. hungry players in who really want to play for City.

But don't get me wrong, if he did sign I'd be buzzing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.