Academy players you think will make it

Personally I rate Harwood-Bellis even higher than Garcia. He’s just as good on the ball, but with the added bonus of being several inches taller and a little bit quicker than Garcia.
Harwood-Bellis and Garcia to replace Otamendi and Kompany as 3rd and 4th choice in 2 years maybe? I like the sound of that.

They would be like our younger pair version of Stones and Laporte.

Watched felix nmecha closely tonight. I'm convinced he is gonna be a big player. He makes everything look easy. Also has that special knack of arriving in the box at the right time. Never seems rushed.

Watched felix nmecha closely tonight. I'm convinced he is gonna be a big player. He makes everything look easy. Also has that special knack of arriving in the box at the right time. Never seems rushed.
He will definitely be successful somewhere even if not here. In terms of our squad he probably more closely resembles Kevin in his qualities, good at attacking the space around the box and likes to find through balls for his wingers constantly.

The talent we saw today was clear from many players (almost the whole 11) to the point where I'd like to see the club simply try youngster from here on out (will never happen) because I'm curious how far they can go with us. Best I can hope for is 1 of them can make it on top of Foden looking at our track record.

He will definitely be successful somewhere even if not here. In terms of our squad he probably more closely resembles Kevin in his qualities, good at attacking the space around the box and likes to find through balls for his wingers constantly.

The talent we saw today was clear from many players (almost the whole 11) to the point where I'd like to see the club simply try youngster from here on out (will never happen) because I'm curious how far they can go with us. Best I can hope for is 1 of them can make it on top of Foden looking at our track record.
I agree, he really reminds me style wise of a modest, hardworking dele Ali. He glides across the pitch. I liked both full backs, both CB's, Tommy doyle is blood and thunder. Takes a wicked corner and looks a natural leader (very dare I say it, gerardesque). There isn't that glamour kid like Robert's or sancho but maybe that's a good thing. Bernabe is the closest but he looks very modest, looks like he knows he isn't playing as good as he thinks he can. Always annoyed at himself, you could hear him growling at every error lol. Cant work ben knight out, theres a player there but looks a little weak mentally. Hes very small and maybe when he bulks out a bit more he can enjoy it more.

What happened to Joel Latibeaudiere? I read at the start of the season there was some kind of contract stand-off, but has he been injured as well or sent to Siberia permanently?
Still injured. Garcia and Harwood-Bellis are bigger talents anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.