Academy players you think will make it

Muric, Dionkou, Harwood-Bellis, E. Garcia and Doyle.
Maybe Hodge, Bernabe and Knight (still very young). Am I being too optimistic?

I think Bernabe looks class whenever I see him play.
You havent seen that much of him then.

For the EDS last season he was very inconsistent and went missing in a few games.He does have the talent and ability to be a star though.

You havent seen that much of him then.

For the EDS last season he was very inconsistent and went missing in a few games.He does have the talent and ability to be a star though.
He might be one of those players that plays up a level when playing with better players.

I think Bernabe looks class whenever I see him play.

My thoughts as well, - but yes, I haven't watched him enough to make a fair overall assumption on his quality. But he has something about him which makes me feel he could be awfully good, something for me undefinable.

Not counting Phil (since its clear he'll be a star), I think THB and Doyle will both make it. I'm still high on Garcia but his size and limited athleticism might be a problem. Morgan Rogers, the lad we got from West Brom, is a mega talent. I wouldn't put it past him to make it also. I'm a big believer in Firmpong too. Thought he should've been the academy player of the year this last year. I'm hoping either he or Alpha can make it.
Hodge and Edozie both look like a brilliant talent from the new age group but it's too early to say, in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.