Academy players you think will make it

Presumably Bernabe and Poveda are at the top of the pecking order, but obviously they’re a million miles away from Sane.

I'm not really thinking about replacing Sané with the kid, more replacing Mahrez's minutes in the games like Rotherham, Oxford, Burton, Newport, Swansea etc.

If he's going to play a bigger role to make up for Sané going, he'll get rotated out of those early cup fixtures.

It's not really about replacing Sané with the kid, more replacing Mahrez in the games like Rotherham, Oxford, Burton, Newport, Swansea etc.
Based on the preseason just gone you'd have to think Bernabe is atop that list. To my eye he certainly looks the most ready, and from what I understand he's been training with the first team the longest of that crew as well.

Poveda not good enough from what I've seen of him the last year, needs to be loaned.

If Sterling plays LW exclusively then Mahrez is assured to get more minutes on RW and has to step up because Bernardo will need rest.

Jesus should probably be backup on LW but if we need more depth then I'd like Bernabe because he is left footed and has shown good stuff in preseason.

My dream signing is still ousmane though, even though he plays RW, it would mean Bernardo plays mid more and I think his ceiling is way above Mahrez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.