Acai Berry Capsules

to be fair, I've been taking acai berry for about 4 months and they do help with weight loss and detox.
if your going to get some though, get them from somewhere legit...I always get them from holland and barrett, I get the ones with added green tea, and use them daily. you can feel the difference.

DannyBoy2890 said:
to be fair, I've been taking acai berry for about 4 months and they do help with weight loss and detox.
if your going to get some though, get them from somewhere legit...I always get them from holland and barrett, I get the ones with added green tea, and use them daily. you can feel the difference.

Let's get this straight; pharmaceutical companies are spending millions of pounds every year trying to find a solution to weight loss and your saying a handful of tablets from Holland and Barrett is the solution?

The solution to weight loss is to exercise more and eat less calories not to waste your money on berry extract.

yes ok....but let's also get this straight, that was only my opinion. and from experience with using them, I find they work. I wasn't saying there magic, I use them part of my fitness plan.

Acai Berry aren't affective by just sitting on your ass and doing nothing.
Hey lets eat maccies everyday but make sure we get some Acai Tablets, we'll lose weight.

As Danny says, as part of a regular fitness and diet plan Acai will provide added benefits, me personally i wouldn't bother with them for weight loss and weight loss alone... i'd chose heart rate increasers which bring your body to sweat (EPH 25+)

What acai did for me:

Improved my sleep, improved recovery after exercise.

Thats what it did for me, but many people may not experience this at all, and may experience increased energy levels and sexual performance (as the producers claim)

After I ran out haven't bought any recently and haven't noticed any decrease in performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.