Acceptable Scousers?

Harvster

Buoyed by escaping reasonably unscathed from starting an Acceptable Rags thread a while ago, and admittedly somewhat bored at present, I wonder if anybody could propose an answer to the above, should such an entity exist?

I regret that former Manchester City players or managers cannot be included on the list - it would be far too easy for anybody of a certain age to bandy about Messrs Mercer, Reid, Redmond or Caton, etc

I will, however, be kind enough to accept honorary scousers, (I know v decent of me). I was initially planning to propose such a person myself, based on his apparent liking for us, which is probably more than a little due to his wife being a blue (is she?), but I finally came to my senses as, if the crunch came to the crunch, I could well have my Bluemoon membership expunged if I dared to propose Graeme Souness

That leaves me, therefore, with only one acceptable scouser to put forward by way of commencing our little list. Could anybody please add to:

1) Villanelle

Buoyed by escaping reasonably unscathed from starting an Acceptable Rags thread a while ago, and admittedly somewhat bored at present, I wonder if anybody could propose an answer to the above, should such an entity exist?

I regret that former Manchester City players or managers cannot be included on the list - it would be far too easy for anybody of a certain age to bandy about Messrs Mercer, Reid, Redmond or Caton, etc

I will, however, be kind enough to accept honorary scousers, (I know v decent of me). I was initially planning to propose such a person myself, based on his apparent liking for us, which is probably more than a little due to his wife being a blue (is she?), but I finally came to my senses as, if the crunch came to the crunch, I could well have my Bluemoon membership expunged if I dared to propose Graeme Souness

That leaves me, therefore, with only one acceptable scouser to put forward by way of commencing our little list. Could anybody please add to:

1) Villanelle
Good idea, I'll start a purple unicorns thread to go along with it.

source.gif

What was the name of that scouser buried under the patio in Brookside?
Trevor Jordache.

I blame my mother for knowing that useless fact. Back in the day when there were only 4 TV channels, she would plan her life around Emerdale Farm, East Enders, The Bill, Coronation Street and Brookside. We never got a look in unless we got the old B&W portable (with a sh*tty Loop-antenna) out in the kitchen.

I'm married to one... so I guess SWMBO counts

She really wasn't interested in football when we met 30 years ago... and she's a woollyback so not strictly "of the faith"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.