Access to home fixtures without sky/bt/amazon for season card holders?

digbythebiggestdogintheworld

Does anyone know whether the club plan to allow season card holders to watch home matches outside of sky/bt/amazon, maybe on city+?

I know we are being offered a refund and many are not arsed, but personally I feel it would be nice to have the option, seeing as loads of us would be going under normal circumstances.

Does anyone know whether the club plan to allow season card holders to watch home matches outside of sky/bt/amazon, maybe on city+?

I know we are being offered a refund and many are not arsed, but personally I feel it would be nice to have the option, seeing as loads of us would be going under normal circumstances.
City can't do that. They are not allowed to show live games.

29 of the remaining games are free to air.

4 on the BBC and 25 will be shown on Sky Pick which is on Freeview. No one knows yet which games they are apart from the Merseyside derby

got an iPad or a tablet?

You've already answered your own question - we've been given a refund so they will be feeling that there is no obligation to do anything else. If, after the refund, you haven't paid to see that game, why should they give it to you for free?

That's a fair question in my view. I have only missed a handful of home matches (through illness) in the last 40 years and have binned off Sky and BT. It may be technically possible for the club to buy us all a day pass and send an online link to the match as a one-off. It would be a great gesture even for a behind closed doors event.

That's a fair question in my view. I have only missed a handful of home matches (through illness) in the last 40 years and have binned off Sky and BT. It may be technically possible for the club to buy us all a day pass and send an online link to the match as a one-off. It would be a great gesture even for a behind closed doors event.

Exactly. It should at least be considered as an option for season card holders of any prem club.

Exactly. It should at least be considered as an option for season card holders of any prem club.
It would probably be a very expensive gesture to do that and probably one the club isn’t willing to do. There are Various ways to watch the games. BBC is free, signup for a free amazon trial, see if you know anyone with a BT or Sky subscription that will give you their details to log into the mobile app. Or invest in a amazon firestick and get a cheap iptv subscription for 30 quid. There are ways to see the games if you really want to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.