Access to home fixtures without sky/bt/amazon for season card holders?

And that online link and password gets posted on here and twatter and everywhere else......

Not if you register and then your IP is too. Various ‘alternative’ sites are ver much aware if you share logon Details so I’m sure it’s not too hard for Sky

If you have a sky / by / virgin etc box they can send or not per box basis anyway.

That's a fair question in my view. I have only missed a handful of home matches (through illness) in the last 40 years and have binned off Sky and BT. It may be technically possible for the club to buy us all a day pass and send an online link to the match as a one-off. It would be a great gesture even for a behind closed doors event.

The season is over buddy, it was stopped due to coronavirus. This is just some bullshit money making exercise, just sack it off

It’s a decent gesture from the club. I don’t want to moan and be ungrateful considering we’re getting a refund and are entitled to nothing but why just the two? means we’ve got to choose which games to watch. I’d sooner they streamed them on city tv, I’d even be willing to pay for it knowing my money is going to city directly and not the tv vultures.

It’s a decent gesture from the club. I don’t want to moan and be ungrateful considering we’re getting a refund and are entitled to nothing but why just the two? means we’ve got to choose which games to watch. I’d sooner they streamed them on city tv, I’d even be willing to pay for it knowing my money is going to city directly and not the tv vultures.
It's to entice you to sign up, Now TV will need to gain out of it.

That said compared to Newcastle etc City are at least trying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.