According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Re: According to SSN......

wants to be close to hes kids,should of kept hes dick in hes pants then,so does he go back to Argentina,no one there can afford him

Sell this ****!

He waited until the day we signed Clichy to ruin it. Fuck him, fuck his agent, and fuck his whiny shitty Argentine family.

Aguero in
Tevez OUT

No player is bigger than MCFC. Thank you for the past 2 years Carlos.
Step up Vincent Kompany :-)

Getting really bored with this now. Hopefully we can do a quick sale and get a replacement without too much fuss.

Whos gonna be able to match his wage demands though?

Will be interesting to see how the club react now... last time they wouldn't budge. He's got a good few years left on his contract and to buy him out won't be cheap.

We should be asking for £50mil+ or a player swap + cash depending on who the player in the deal is.

A weeks gone by without SSN, Talk shite the Daily Man Utd or the Man Utd evening news making a Tevez story up thought it was too good to be true.Worse things happen at sea start worrying about him leaving IF and when it happens.

Probably the best player I've seen play for city in my life time and no one can fault his ability and his effort. That image of Tevez lifting the FA Cup will live with me forever.

Having said that, if this isn't a rehash of previous statements that have been made, then I think it's time he left. It seems his team I.e. Kia have waited for out first major signing to announce this news, as if somehow trying to undermine the club. Plus all this bollocks from our club captain must be having an effect on the other players.

40mil will do thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.