According to the Daily Mail...

nijinsky's fetlocks

The devil came and took me from bar to street to b
...a gang of ruthless Asian sex-trafficers were caught recently in the Midlands.
Apparently,they preyed on vulnerable young white girls,often plying them with alcohol and drugs,before kidnapping them,and introducing them to a sordid twilight world of prostitution and sexual abuse.
As a British taxpayer,I find this appalling.
I have been unemployed for over 23 years,and have applied for over 16,000 jobs as a sex trafficer.
Not once have I received so much as an interview.
I have been told thousands of times that no such job exists,or that I am not dark enough,or simply that I should seek psychiatric help,but not a sniff of a job.
Now I find that Johnny Foreigner has cornered the sex traffic market.
What on earth are we thinking of,farming these jobs out to darkies when there are plenty of indigenous unemployed white folk who should get first refusal?
And this in the middle of a recession?
Madness,I tell you.
Its not as though I lack experience in the abduction department.
I once held two teenage girls captive for a fortnight - ok,it was my two daughters,and we were on our annual caravanning holiday to Torquay,and my wife was there,but I never let them leave.
Mainly because it never stopped fucking raining,but that's beside the point.
Thats the trouble with this bloody country - you won't get so much as a look in for a sexual predators job unless you have the Koran tatooed to your forehead.
It makes me wonder why me and my entire family faught and died in all six world wars.
This country is going to hell in a handcart.

Yours,

Major Bufton-Tufton Rigorousfisting,(retired).

Yep - you missed a big thread about it at the time.

EDIT: just read what you actually put. I don't think there is a thread on jobless sex trafficers. My apologies.

SWP's back said:

EDIT: just read what you actually put. I don't think there is a thread on jobless sex trafficers. My apologies.

You could have just erased your faux pas, with nobody really knowing the wiser, but I have quoted it now, so it stays with Bluemoon forever!!

*deep breathe*

AH.... HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!! HA!HAHAHAHAH!! HA! HA!...

Ha.

Bigga said:
SWP's back said:

You could have just erased your faux pas, with nobody really knowing the wiser, but I have quoted it now, so it stays with Bluemoon forever!!

*deep breathe*

AH.... HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!! HA!HAHAHAHAH!! HA! HA!...

Ha.

Long time no chat. You ok big fella?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.