according to the spud sat 2 feet away from me

The Blue Bas***d said:
Ask him better at what? because its certainly not football
At being an overrated because he's english overweight slow pile of shite!

YaYa is better but i think some people on here overrate him a bit, he has a cool name and came from Barcelona so he must be the best in the business, well if that was true then he would still be at Barcelona.

citytill1die84 said:
Mastes1 said:
YaYa is better but i think some people on here overrate him a bit, he has a cool name and came from Barcelona so he must be the best in the business, well if that was true then he would still be at Barcelona.

RAG

Oh grow up ffs.

I rate Huddlestone and he's had two good seasons (when fit). I've watched YaYa 4 times and he looks very good.

Who's best? There's only one way to find out.........

Mastes1 said:
The reason YaYa is no longer at Barca is Busquets who is 22 and Catalonian and also a very good player. If at all possible every Barca fan would wish every single player on there books would be Catalonian.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.