Accumulators

Ash

Are they worth doing? Was 18 in July so new to the betting world.

I only ever have the odd £1 bets at city on scorer and correct score.

Filled in one on william hill before, quite a lot of games, but came to 6k winnings if i'd have bet 3.50.

Has anyone ever won this kind of money?
Or have I a better chance of winning the lottery without a ticket?

Thinking of doing one every weekend trying to win big :)

Seems impossible to guess the correct results of 10 - 15 matches :/
maybe a couple of people have got lucky once

Bluemoon115 said:
It's only when you put money on it that you realise you know fuck all about football.

I'd say it's more a case of, you realise it doesn't matter how much you know or think you know about football.

There's always some completely unforeseen results waiting to fuck you. Last for me it was Fulham and Blackburn winning, I don't think even their own players would have had those in their accumulator.

All bets can be evaluated by looking at risk compared to reward and clearly a small stake can generate a large payout with accumulators. Its better than the lottery where 50% immediately goes to "good causes". As a fun punt they are great.

They are however a bookmakers dream as they rarely come off!

Remember a football match is a 3 horse race.

If you want to do it just for a bit of fun just do what i do.

In William Hill i put 25p on about 10 teams and just have a bit of fun; sometimes its comes in at £30 and sometimes 10k. I have won a few £30's.

If you want to win money properly put £10 on about 4 teams and get around 6-1 so £60.

Wouldnt reccomend betting on the premiership, way to hard to predict. I usually wait till european games to come around as the favourite generally seems to win...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.