Actually quite excited!

Re: Actually quiet excited!

Jaques said:
Young Blue said:
To comment that 'I excpect that our boys today send clear message to that Italian loser and what they think about him' about the man who delivered us the FA cup and Premier League before being unceremoniously sacked yesterday is ludicrous and clearly shows you are a rag. I'm sad he's gone but am certainly not an Italian fanboy and can't wait for Pellegrini, you should show him a little more respect but in the meantime you can return to ragcafe.
Fock you together with baconface, rags and ragcafe. OK? So to not be a "rag", we need to cry for a loser which gets only 3 point in CL and who lost FA cup from Wigan, and who lost a title from a team who lost from Basel?

Mancini was shit and that was reason why he was sacked from Inter also and why he was sacked from City, so step behind the club and support him. Stop crying about someone else, nobody is bigger than club. Sick and tired Mancini fanboys and theirs crying.

SHUT UP AND GO AWAY

doomuk said:
Afternoon,

I was a biggie Bobby inner but he's gone and so lets get our heads around it.

The more time that passes the better I feel about it and the more a fresh start sounds quiet exciting if we get the right man. (Not Rafa!)

Really hoping it will be Pellagrini. He sounds quiet the opposite of Bobby and I think he could really help us develop the team and club.

Also fancy Ancelotti or Jose but Pellagrini really has me excited for the new season.

Onwards and upwards! With every door that closes another door opens.

Forza MCFC!

agree mate, excited to see the changes

Stoned Rose said:
I'm all over the need for a change.

Anyone saying Bob shouldn't have gone is basing that on emotion not results and performances.

Not that it really matters that much any more but what a load of crap that is.

Im still fucking gutted if im honest.

Hopefully I'll begin to get over it when we get some real clarity on our future manager.

doomuk said:
Afternoon,

I was a biggie Bobby inner but he's gone and so lets get our heads around it.

The more time that passes the better I feel about it and the more a fresh start sounds quiet exciting if we get the right man. (Not Rafa!)

Really hoping it will be Pellagrini. He sounds quiet the opposite of Bobby and I think he could really help us develop the team and club.

Also fancy Ancelotti or Jose but Pellagrini really has me excited for the new season.

Onwards and upwards! With every door that closes another door opens.

Forza MCFC!

I'm with you there pal, was unsure about Pellegrini, but the more I read articles and listened to people's opinions of him I'm quite excited!

Re: Actually quiet excited!

citygal1 said:
I agree with this.

Went to bed feeling sad about mancini, but today is another day and i trust our owners to get the right man. looking back we did need a shake up and im excited to see where we are gonna go from here

I support the club in whatever decisions they make from here :)

CTID

How I feel exactly. The off-season will be exciting! maybe even some youth players integrated. Something about knowing a player played through the ranks is exciting.

Me too!

Sad to see Bob go but can understand why the bosses have made the decision.

I think wait till next year!

Think they said on SSN that a news of a new manager would probably take a couple of weeks?

Anyone else think that is about right?????

As long as its not Rafa (and Im not keen on Mourinho as it woiuld be a short term job for him) then either Klopp or Pellegrini look likely...the latter being the most likely.

Though Tolmie did say an unxepected candidate had entered the picture.....that could be Klopp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.