Adam Johnson Arrested

B_HjuWrW8AEWNqY.jpg

Am i right in thinking that he is married with kids?

If so then his marriage is going down the tube as well, why do people get themselves in these positions when they are so well known ?

I know this is a horrible crime potentially, but you have to love the jokes that spawn out of it.

One of my preferred ones was how he left City proclaiming that he would never again join a club who didn't give youth a chance...

Damocles said:
I know this is a horrible crime potentially, but you have to love the jokes that spawn out of it.

One of my preferred ones was how he left City proclaiming that he would never again join a club who didn't give youth a chance...

Or the first time in over a decade he has scored with the under 16s

Poyet did tell him to aim for 14 this season, he just got mixed up with assists and a girl at school.

I see a lot of people say a 14 year old can look like an adult, I am not sure about that one still

Crouchinho said:
Poyet did tell him to aim for 14 this season, he just got mixed up with assists and a girl at school.

I see a lot of people say a 14 year old can look like an adult, I am not sure about that one still

She was apparently 15. The question is not whether a 15 year old can look like an adult but whether a 15 year old can look like a 16 year old.

It's certainly a grey area.

johnny on the spot said:
He's knackered whatever happens. Accusations like this have a habit of haunting a man for life. The guy will be a professional leper.
As RVP has found after his 'alleged-involvement-but-all-charges-dropped' incident a few years back

blue b4 the moon said:
If the club were happy to admit her then she must have looked old enough, if she's used false ID and lied about her age then although he was maybe sniffing around girls in his mind 10 years younger than him its not all his fault.

Sorry for posting a plie of crap.... I'd speed read the thread.

abu13 said:
Am i right in thinking that he is married with kids?

If so then his marriage is going down the tube as well, why do people get themselves in these positions when they are so well known ?

Wikipedia says: Johnson lives in Castle Eden with his girlfriend Stacey Flounders. They have a daughter Ayla, born January 2015

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.