Adam Johnson to Liverpool?

Shoudn't sell johson to anybody! Maybe not a first team reg but great at coming on and making an impact.

lverpool would love that, and its the sort of signing they have been making.

but hopefully it wont happen.

graham baker said:
According to a few guys on twitter, Liverpool have put in a 20m pund bid for AJ tonight.

we would turn it down, but I would say 'sold'. He's 7th in the pecking order of attacking players on our team. Looking at that move from his perspective he'd probably want that move, too, he'd play a lot more.

We'd need to bring in a non-superstar replacement, though.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Thing i love about AJ, I've noticed how some of his goals is the way to beat the offside trap, he comes in beats it and boom, it's a goal.
Yes, Juve at home was a good example of this.
No chance whatsoever we will sell him when SWP and Weiss are going or gone. Unless we are planning on signing Hazard, Lennon or similar. Adam will get plenty of games this season.
Wouldn't surprise me to see a front three of AJ, Tevez and Mario starting against Wigan, maybe Milner as well. A chance to rest The Four Musketeers.

graham baker said:
According to a few guys on twitter, Liverpool have put in a 20m pund bid for AJ tonight.

Take it and buy Hoilett for less than half,substantially so if he hasn't signed that new contract......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.