Adam Johnson to Liverpool?

If Liverpool are paying 16.5mil for Henderson I think Johnson's worth a lot more than 20mil especially with the financial state Sunderland are in compered to us.

Sunderland have turned down the 16 million . They are demanding 20 million for him !

Sorry every time I saw Henderson play last season he looked shit !

Its like jack rod well people rave about him just looks desperately average and stupid money.

alera said:
Sunderland have turned down the 16 million . They are demanding 20 million for him !

Its like jack rod well people rave about him just looks desperately average and stupid money.

Sorry but Rodwell is a much more talented player than Henderson.

Dax777 said:
matt_MCFC said:
Don't understand people wanting to sell him. Just finding something to moan and be negative about. He is a great player and will get even better. He's a great option to have too
It is a hypothetical: If someone offered 20 mil will we sell him? Answering tha question in the affirmantive, does not suggest you want him gone. Just that you'd consider it because it would give us some leeway.

Let me put it in another form: Modric is said to be worth 20 million too. Would you exchange Modric for Adam Johnson? How about Adam Johnson for Gervihno and Enrique? How about Adam Johnson for the best player in the French league last season, Hazard?

No I wouldn't take 20 million. We don't need to sell our better players. We are building. so what if there are player that you think are better for the same quoted price. Maybe you're underrating Johnson

alera said:

This. I don't understand the hype behind Rodwell, maybe it's just me, but everytime I watch him hes shite.

We would be dumb to sell him tbh. He's completely underrated and actually one of our better players. Always makes an impact when he comes on as a sub. He's better than Milner too so sell Milner keep Johnson

we arent selling him. and yes he's important to our squad. in fact he should be starting regularly, especially over milner (waste of money)...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.