Adam Johnson

NSBFL said:
What a breath of fresh air this lad is. On and off the pitch, you have to say that his attitude seems spot on. Older heads can learn something off this kid about the way to knuckle down and work to earn a starting place in god's own team.
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2010/July/Adam-back-with-a-smile

Adam Johnson is one of the top young English talents in this country. He offers something that very few English players have ever offered, technique and skill.

I am seriously worried about his development at Man City. I fear he might get lost in amongst the highly paid 'stars' we seem to be amassing year on year.

I hope i'm seriously wrong, but i think he might be best looking for a new club in a year if he wants to start nearly every game and really develop into a world class player.

Love the lad too. Down to earth, sensible head on his shoulders and loves playing football. Definitely England's brightest prospect and should be in the first eleven every time. Hope he stays at City for the rest of his career, fast becoming my favourite player in the squad.

reading comments off Johnson about new players does anybody else think like i did that he sounds just as excited as us fans about all the new class players coming in to the club?

leewill31 said:
reading comments off Johnson about new players does anybody else think like i did that he sounds just as excited as us fans about all the new class players coming in to the club?

No.

I think he's just saying what everyone, including Mancini wants to hear.

I still don't understand the David Silva signing unless we are losing a couple of attacking players.

I think they meant Michael Johnson not Adam and I'd be pissed off if that's true as well as if fit he could be pushing for an England place in the near future.

tevezblue said:
leewill31 said:

No.

I still don't understand the David Silva signing unless we are losing a couple of attacking players.

wtf what attacking players are these then that fit in with david silva?

leewill31 said:
tevezblue said:
No.

Ireland and Robinho both play where Silva does.

MCFC BOB said:
leewill31 said:
Ireland and Robinho both play where Silva does.

not sure why people keep on reiterating this but surly by now it must of hit home that these two players are more than likely not going to be here soon?

Johnson is going to be part of our future and our success. Scaremongers going on about the likes of Johnno not getting a game because we have signed Silva really bug me, as it was clear from the second half of the season that he was a big part of the plans.
Johnson playing with the likes of Silva and any other top class players we can get, can only be a good thing can't it?
On a side note, one of the weekend papers had an article about the future of England - Johnson was said by the writer to be part of the future, if he could lose the attitude? Anyone got a clue what that is about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.