Adam Lallana

He is a quality player without a doubt.

Biggest issue would be price given the "English" factor and no doubt, he would suddenly be valued at some ridiculous price should we make an interest public.

IWasHere said:
Fuck getting him, I'd rather buy isco

Who wouldn't? Alas, as far as non-homegrowners go, it's pretty much gonna be one in, one out for City, and particularly if we buy Mangala and Fernando. Suddenly then someone like Lallana (or Schneiderlin or Shaw) looks a far more attractive bet.

-- Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:53 am --

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
He was ok yesterday,nothing special.

Must have been watching a different game to me. Disappeared along with the rest of his team mates after the break admittedly, but before it he was excellent; a constant threat

If we're signing an English attacking midfielder I'd prefer Berkeley. This lad is destined for the top imo.

bench warmer at our club only; who out of Yaya, Fern, Silva, Nasri would he replace? Answer none of them. A 25 year old who was virtually unmentioned a year ago

BringBackSwales said:
bench warmer at our club only; who out of Yaya, Fern, Silva, Nasri would he replace? Answer none of them. A 25 year old who was virtually unmentioned a year ago

A bit of a pointless observation, cos that caveat's gonna apply to almost everyone else out there. Short of signing Messi or Tranny, virtually anyone else would play second fiddle to that lot. However, that's not a reason for not signing him is it? It's a squad game, he's a quality player and he satisfies the homegrown criteria.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.