Adarabioyo joins Fulham on permanent deal

twosips

I don't usually share this stuff, unless I'm pretty certain the person who is telling me that its reliable. Heard from an incredibly good source that Adarabioyo wants to leave. Genuinely loves City, but he feels a permanent club would be good for him now to settle into his career. Three clubs interested. Everton, West Ham & Fulham. No guarantee he'll go of course, but yeah...make of that what you want.

I don't usually share this stuff, unless I'm pretty certain the person who is telling me that its reliable. Heard from an incredibly good source that Adarabioyo wants to leave. Genuinely loves City, but he feels a permanent club would be good for him now to settle into his career. Three clubs interested. Everton, West Ham & Fulham. No guarantee he'll go of course, but yeah...make of that what you want.

Unsurprising.

Cheers

It makes sense. I think he's already too old and too experienced to want to settle for being 2nd choice or loans. I think we'll know what City think of him if they try and squeeze in a buyback clause, successfully or not.

Makes sense if he isn't in the plans this season and all three clubs would be good moves for him. Really hope he goes on to have a good career.

It's very hard to put our CBs in order of 1st choice onwards as we have a lot and its not clear cut for many of them.

Laporte (clear 1st choice)
Ake (solid and experienced)
Stones (Good when at his best but patchy injuries have dented his form / standing)
Fern (Good but too old to be a regular 1st 11 starter now?)
Garcia (Good but lacks pace and experience and the contract issue hangs over him)
Otamendi (As per Fern but with lass pace to start with)

Where does he fit in with that lot? I hope around 4th or 5th but suspect Pep would play Garcia ahead of him. If he hangs around to next season it could open up for him with 3 on that list moving on.

Makes sense for him to move on, be interesting to see how he gets on if he stays in the prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.