add me to the list

MCFC Glynn

am gunna have a bash at who were going to sign!

Conspiracy theory here we go?

Barry signs 12m
Petrov to Villa

Studge to Chelsea
Drogba to City

Tevez to city

Elano to liverpool in exchange for alonso

And transfer deadline day Terry signs for city lol

its a guess, LIST ME lol

glynn said:
am gunna have a bash at who were going to sign!

Conspiracy theory here we go?

Barry signs 12m Done
Petrov to Villa Thought this myself and think it's on

Studge to Chelsea Think this will happen as part of the Drogba deal
Drogba to City

Tevez to city If not the rags then us... We will find out today I guess

Elano to liverpool in exchange for alonso Doubt Alonso will go to us but could see Elano going to the dippers, but think more likely to go to Spuds

And transfer deadline day Terry signs for city lol This is a real possibility and could see it coming off

its a guess, LIST ME lol

Thats my thoughts on it.

I am not ITK, bur i feel an outside chance of this happeneing...Villa going to Barca, Eto staying put....and Gudjohnsen coming our way.

Why do i think this ?

he is a proven class player in the prem, doesn't get much playing time for Barca, would certainly aid in taking us to the next level of our plan and is the sort of grafter with skill type that can play many positions from midfield to up top that Hughes likes. IMO i think he would be a top and realsitic target for us at this stage.

cooky's_overbite said:
I am not ITK, bur i feel an outside chance of this happeneing...Villa going to Barca, Eto staying put....and Gudjohnsen coming our way.

Why do i think this ?

he is a proven class player in the prem, doesn't get much playing time for Barca, would certainly aid in taking us to the next level of our plan and is the sort of grafter with skill type that can play many positions from midfield to up top that Hughes likes. IMO i think he would be a top and realsitic target for us at this stage.

I dont doubt he is good but he is the type of player who is happy to sit on the bench at Barca and pick up his wage each week. I dont think he has any interest in playing week in, week out. And due to that I dont think he would be a good buy. I see:
Villa to Barca
Eto'o to City
Sturridge to Chelski
Drogba to City
Hengaaland to City (however you spell his name?)
Then a load of deadwood getting shipped out to championship teams.

Sod the list - I think all these ITK's - of which I am not one - should put their money where their gobs are. All ITK's must post their information and underwrite their prediction/information with a £10 or more donation to Carl's fund if it doesn't come true by the end of August. Is that fair ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.