Addictive Google Maps Game

pominoz said:
des hardi said:
started to investigate an got a better score! good game nonetheless

got 21108.

Using google is cheating, give us your score just from what you see on the images, without looking up road signs.
without cheating i was getting 12000-14,000 at best,other than that was averaging 8,000.
it s a bit of luck,i once had the sydney opera house next to the location....also got better at reading /moving the map for a more precise point.

des hardi said:
pominoz said:
des hardi said:
started to investigate an got a better score! good game nonetheless

got 21108.

Using google is cheating, give us your score just from what you see on the images, without looking up road signs.
without cheating i was getting 12000-14,000 at best,other than that was averaging 8,000.
it s a bit of luck,i once had the sydney opera house next to the location....also got better at reading /moving the map for a more precise point.

Same here, i get a bit pissed off if i get less than 10,000.
Realising that the USA has yellow lines in the middle of the road helped. ;)

Haha, just got over 27,000 without the help of Google. Just some fortuitous placements (as you will see if you accept my challenge, linked below).

Link

I was getting around 15,000 on average before that one.

Still, I think that score is the best I'm ever going to get, so now I'm giving up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.