Adding Dzeko can count on Capital One

mcfcinprague

Team supported
Manchester City since 1962
Apologies if this has been posted before. I thought it was amusing

There is an image of the abacus but I can't seem to copy and paste it due to my limited computer skills LOL

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.capitalonecup.co.uk/news/article/adding-dzeko-1284266.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.capitalonecup.co.uk/news/art ... 84266.aspx</a>

Credit card company Capital One have offered Manchester City a helping hand by producing the first ever football abacus

With Edin Dzeko proving Manchester City players are struggling to keep count of the goals galore at the Etihad Stadium, credit card company Capital One have offered them a helping hand by producing the first ever football abacus.

Dzeko suffered a mathematical mishap following Manchester City's 6-0 Capital One Cup Semi-Final first leg victory against West Ham United.

When interviewed after the match, the Bosnian confused viewers by commending his team-mates for an impressive 5-0 win, seemingly forgetting his own last-minute sixth goal.

"It's not easy to win 5-0 at home against another Premier League team," he said.

To help Edin and the rest of the City team the aptly named 'Adding Dzeko' abacus, from League Cup title sponsors Capital One, will help the team keep track of their scores throughout the rest of the season.

Jaidev Janardana, Chief Marketing Officer at Capital One, said: "After scoring 16 goals in four Capital One Cup games it is no wonder Manchester City's players are struggling to keep count. Hopefully the abacus will prove useful for their stars for the remainder of the season."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.