"Additional permissions"

sir baconface

When you log in it says if you become a registered user you enjoy "additional permissions" from the Board administrator.

Well, in all this time I've never had Ric offer a single sexual favour, nor has he even had the decency to get a mod to stand in.

Have any of you been granted "additional permissions" and are you willing to share your experience?

Thank you.

sir baconface said:
When you log in it says if you become a registered user you enjoy "additional permissions" from the Board administrator.

Well, in all this time I've never had Ric offer a single sexual favour, nor has he even had the decency to get a mod to stand in.

Have any of you been granted "additional permissions" and are you willing to share your experience?

Thank you.

No need, you just did.

I had a contract sent over from turner industries. It contained a list of deviant acts I would be willing to participate in and check boxes next to the relevant acts. It hasn't been returned yet

Oh shit I've breeched the NDA I signed

Oh wait, that was the fifty shades movie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.