Ade a case for the defence - SUE EM'

wandarah said:
Fuck me son, I can do nothing but applaud your cookies for calling out our lack of trophies as a City fan!

We've both won trophies....a few years back. History is history. If you win a trophy this season I'll be shocked. You lie down for the rags at every available opportunity. That's why even the out of town part time rags don't take 'Arse' seriously mate. Sorry to be blunt, but it's the the best way really. You're shit.

No, you've seen a single game. We'll see at the end of the season.

To be fair, I think City look the real deal definitely. If you spunk that amount of money on a team, you'd certainly expect these sort of results. I'll admit to a slight case of envy in the money department - I think Hughes has bought extremely well. I was gutted to sell Toure, the decision even now remains inexplicable to me - aside from the fact he had his head turned, I suppose.

Should you guys not be successful, will your current crop want to stay next season? I'm interested to know if ya'll actually believe Ade 'loves' the club - or if you think that he'll be off with his pants around his ankles next time someone Spanish comes calling - do you even give a shit if he does the business this season?

It's a great start, no doubt - that's all it is though. When you start dropping points, will the lads have the bollocks? Will Ade get in a sook? Will Robinho go missing? Will Bellamy beat the shit out of someone with a golf-club?

All interesting questions - and if we dont do you at the Emirates, I may well consider you having some merit in your wild, wild optimism.

TheMightyQuinn said:
wandarah said:
Fuck me son, I can do nothing but applaud your cookies for calling out our lack of trophies as a City fan!

We've both won trophies....a few years back. History is history. If you win a trophy this season I'll be shocked. You lie down for the rags at every available opportunity. That's why even the out of town part time rags don't take 'Arse' seriously mate. Sorry to be blunt, but it's the the best way really. You're shit.

Dude, for the last umpteen years you've been a National Joke. You win a few games and think you're the bollocks, I get your rampant optimism - but you're still City. Win at United, and I'll grant you credence.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
There is a simple way to throw the onus back on Arsenal and bog this whole thing down.

Based on Van Persie's personal comments, and the sanctioning/airing of them on Arsenal website.

Our lawyers should be on to this very quick and sue for 'Defamation of Character'

After all, it will be up to Arsenal and Van Persie to prove otherwise with regards intent.

All they have managed to air in the public domain so far, is denegrate Adebayor as a person and as a professional footballer, and provide a guilty agenda for those who want to hear it.

There is absolutely no way an FA decision can be meted out with regards 'intent' only on dangerous play (only forcing Ade into a lie detector test would achieve otherwise)

A retraction should at the very least be demanded from the Arsenal end. There are also ground for subjudicy, with regards additional reporting and comment ahead of any FA hearing.

There is a legal argument to be won, even in terms of the PR was which is now being waged.

Spot on. Sue the bastards and lets see how big their balls are.

wandarah said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Dude, for the last umpteen years you've been a National Joke. You win a few games and think you're the bollocks, I get your rampant optimism - but you're still City. Win at United, and I'll grant you credence.
has this fucking clown not been banned yet? sort it out mods the pricks trying to insight forum violence boo fucking hoo!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.