Ade - A done deal

Ive previously said that I wasnt sure if he was what we want and I stand by that opinion..........BUT he is a vast improvement on the likes of benjani, jo, evans (who can all be sold for me);...........so its a step forward....

and on his day he is as good as anyone...if MH can sort out his attitude then we have a got a great player on our hands.....and being the person MH is I believe he can....he wont settle for any time wasters or people causing trouble.

The Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor has flown to Manchester for a medical ahead of his proposed £25m move to Manchester City.

Adebayor, 25, is expected to sign a £150,000-a-week deal at Eastlands, where he will join the likes of Carlos Tevez, Robinho and Roque Santa Cruz in a star-studded attack.

He had asked for time to consider the move, and was apparently concerned about being perceived as money-driven if he should leave a club that is hugely popular in Africa and go to one that has a much lower standing.

Now it seems Adebayor has to decided to become the last piece in City's expensive jigsaw, and is likely to formally sign for the club in the next few days.

From the Guardian at 12.58 apologise if posted already!

ono said:
Blue Sun said:
You're a City fan, and you've got a mate who works at the club giving you inside info yet you haven't once asked him his role?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I had a girlfriend who worked at a recruitment agency. I was with her for 3 years and i haven't the foggiest what she did.

It's not big deal. De Niro heard it aswell as have a few others. I for one am delighted with it. he's quality.
I agree with you. I think he is an excellent footballer. I'm not worried about his "issues". This is the City of the "Welcome to Manchester" era. This is the City of "no ta Samuel".

Wrighty Wrexham said:
The Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor has flown to Manchester for a medical ahead of his proposed £25m move to Manchester City.

Adebayor, 25, is expected to sign a £150,000-a-week deal at Eastlands, where he will join the likes of Carlos Tevez, Robinho and Roque Santa Cruz in a star-studded attack.

He had asked for time to consider the move, and was apparently concerned about being perceived as money-driven if he should leave a club that is hugely popular in Africa and go to one that has a much lower standing.

Now it seems Adebayor has to decided to become the last piece in City's expensive jigsaw, and is likely to formally sign for the club in the next few days.

From the Guardian apologise if posted already!

good news if true.

simon23 said:
Ive previously said that I wasnt sure if he was what we want and I stand by that opinion..........BUT he is a vast improvement on the likes of benjani, jo, evans (who can all be sold for me);...........so its a step forward....

and on his day he is as good as anyone...if MH can sort out his attitude then we have a got a great player on our hands.....and being the person MH is I believe he can....he wont settle for any time wasters or people causing trouble.

City don't just sign players based upon YouTube you know !
We (along with other top clubs) have complete dossiers built on targets that include (but are not limited to) Opta Stats , Movement , Training stats (available between clubs in a deal) , ATTITUDE , form , medical etc etc
If Les thinks he can get him, he would be a great signing for us. Champs League experience, can play on his own or not, as has been stated before - unplayable on his day - and that is what Les and his team get paid to do, increase the number of 'on-days' he has !!

great signing for me, and nails our quality front 5 (Robbie,RSC,Tevez,Adebayor and Boj or Bellamy)

oh yes - big in Africa too - a stated strategic aim for us..

Sky Sports News understands that Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor is to undergo a medical with Manchester City later today.

Awesome!

Sky Sports News understands Emmanuel Adebayor is to undergo a medical with Manchester City later on Saturday.

The Arsenal striker emerged as another transfer target for cash-rich City earlier this month and his proposed move to Eastlands is edging ever closer.

Brilliant get in!

we should stall this deal a little longer as his salary seems to be coming down as the thread goes on, it started at £170,000 and is now down to £150,000, another couple of hours and it will be down to a reasonable £120,000 lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.