Ade: "All he needs is love..."

City_Gentleman

Sky Sports reports

Ade feeling the love at City...

Emmanuel Adebayor has revealed his free-scoring start at Manchester City has been inspired by the 'love' he has received from the club's supporters.

Cue song

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzJ2NKp23WU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzJ2NKp23WU</a>

During the game yesterday, I kept looking to see what Ade was doing. He looked like he was on the training field. He was enjoying himself, deciding what balls he wanted to after, having a good time, and you could tell he had the confidence in him to unleash great things if he really put his mind to it.

It was great to watch, and although the records will show it was JUST a 1-0 win, if Ade had doubled his work rate and got 'serious', we could have scored a lot more.

I came away from that game yesterday full of confience.

How can we love you more
Emanuel Adebayor
We know he's gonna score
Emmanuel Adebayor

M People - How can I love you more.

AJ71 said:
How can we love you more
Emanuel Adebayor
We know he's gonna score
Emmanuel Adebayor

M People - How can I love you more.
i like this,and to think it took you two years to post!;)

scall1 said:
During the game yesterday, I kept looking to see what Ade was doing. He looked like he was on the training field. He was enjoying himself, deciding what balls he wanted to after, having a good time, and you could tell he had the confidence in him to unleash great things if he really put his mind to it.

It was great to watch, and although the records will show it was JUST a 1-0 win, if Ade had doubled his work rate and got 'serious', we could have scored a lot more.

I came away from that game yesterday full of confience.

The season is a long one and we want our forwards to remain fresh. There is no reason for him to double his work rate. He already does enough work already, we don't want our star striker knackered by November

Aberforth said:
The season is a long one and we want our forwards to remain fresh. There is no reason for him to double his work rate. He already does enough work already, we don't want our star striker knackered by November

Exactly, it was great to see us in cruise mode rather than really battling when we didn't really have to. We're three games into the season as you say, so there's no point going all for it when the victory was on the cards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.