Adebayor/Agger loan swap??

de niro said:
SI's Bald Head said:
Just been thinking about where we are in terms of the 'squad'

we need/want to get shut of Adebayor, Agger is unsettled under Hodgson

Agger is a good centre half with lots of Champs League experience, is good in the air and would be a good addition to our squad

any thoughts?

never in a million.
Think about it though if they can manage to get ade playing again (which i doubt) he hopefully could do something against our rivals. Don't want agger though he seems to be a big time charlie to me as well!!

SI's Bald Head said:

Agger is a good centre half with lots of Champs League experience, is good in the air and would be a good addition to our squad

any thoughts?

Make it Torres instead of Agger.. no problem

howfen blue said:
de niro said:
never in a million.
Think about it though if they can manage to get ade playing again (which i doubt) he hopefully could do something against our rivals. Don't want agger though he seems to be a big time charlie to me as well!!

I hope they go down. One less rival next year when they're in the Championship.

I was going to suggest a swap for one of their full backs, but when i thought about this, well.

Nah.

SI's Bald Head said:

any thoughts?

any thoughts? Yeah, I would like quite a lot of what you have been drinking please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.