Adebayor on SSN

C-MCFC

Did anyone else see when he did an interview saying it was the worst moment of his life he was wearing one of those Arsenal polo shirts?
No idea why

Why does this thread need removing? the OP is maiking an observation, not said anything judgemental in any way!!

I've been thinking about this gun attack and it came to my attention (from a Zimbabwean colleague of mine) who told me that the Togo bus was driving through the area it was because the Togolese Govt couldn't afford to pay for a flight for the team to
get to their destination! and i then thought that Adebayor on his own could afford to pay for 50 people to get on a plane so how was this allowed to happen!?

and yes it is very strange that he's wearing an Arsenal shirt, very strange! is it a ploy to get the Arsenal fans back on his side in time for our trip there in April? is it a lucky top of his from when he was at Arsenal and maybe he's putting it on after the poor luck he had with the gun attack? who knows!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.