Adebayor / Tevez Wallpapers

jimMCFC

Anyone got any good wallpapers for super Tev and Manu, i would make some but i dont have the necessary skills to find high - res photos of their arrivals and such, but i trust the bluemoon lads could make some abslolute belterss

yeah touch of class is needed but i was thinkin maybe peeps who took photos of his arrival and stuf yesterday morph it into somethin good, whilst still retainin the home-made feel

Delighted we've got him and don't care what we call him but surely not Manu!

Delighted we've got him and don't care what we call him but surely not Manu!

Might try and make one today, as i make banners, signatures, avatars etc for another forum. But i've never tried a wallpaper. Any specific requests for players, design, text on it, colours etc.

Also what size is a conventional wallpaper in pixels like, 1024 x 768 or something :S

yeah mines 1200 x 768

as far aas themes and colours go aslong as its clearly city themed i dont thik there wil be a problem

I made this the other day:

bluemoonattack.jpg

It's not amazing, but I think it's all right... It's my wallpaper at the moment anyway :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.